Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cheesy Express

Photo Source


 
I recently watched Chennai Express. A few things happened after I watched this movie - first and foremost, I was unsure whom to blame - SRK because the man CANNOT stop hamming even for a second, Rohit Shetty for agreeing to be a part of this nuisance (dude you should've stuck to Ajay Devgan), or myself for helping contribute to the super ROI of this film by buying tickets to the same! Man, some mistakes in life you cannot undo :p 
 
Secondly, I realized who the real winners of this movie are! Any guesses?! Well it's the Nokia Brand Management people, of course! Those who have watched this know exactly what I'm talking about. Want the mighty SRK to promote your doesn't-matter-what-product? These people show us how!
 
So anywho, after being subjected to this disaster, I decided to compile a list of the top ten things that I would have rather done than watch this "mega-hit" -
 
#10 Find misspellings in the Oxford dictionary
 
#9 Spot the difference between Will Smith & Jaden Smith
 
#8 Rearrange my closet based on the texture of my clothes
 
#7 Hear all of Himesh Reshammiya's songs - again and again
 
#6 Recite the English alphabets - in reverse order
 
#5 Travel the Bombay locals during rush hour
 
#4 Watch all seasons of the Real Housewives of Orange County, New York City, Atlanta, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, Miami, and Vancouver
 
#3 Try to refill toothpaste in an empty tube
 
#2 Argue with Arnab Goswami
 
#1 Get my tooth extracted
 
And I would've enjoyed any of the above - far and much more! Enuff said :D

No comments:

Post a Comment